The Takeda Science Foundation (“Foundation”) recognizes the important responsibility of protecting the personal information it collects and uses for the purposes of the Foundation and hereby declares that it will make utmost effort to use, manage and safeguard such information in an appropriate manner according to the following basic policy.
We have established internal personal information protection procedures and regulations on the collection, use, provision and management of personal information, and ensure that the procedures and regulations are fully understood and observed by the employees, business partners and contractors of the Foundation.
We take reasonable safety and preventive measures against unauthorized access to personal information and against loss, destruction, alteration, leakage and other risks pertaining to personal information. We are constantly aware of the laws, regulations and norms concerning personal information, and comply with all of them. We regularly check our measures and procedures for the appropriate use and protection of personal information and are continually improving and enhancing such measures and procedures.
- Protection of Personal Information
- To ensure the safety of personal information submitted to us on the website of the Foundation, we have a strict personal information management system in the Foundation to safekeep such information and handle and use it appropriately in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Use of Personal Information
- We use personal information submitted to us only for the purpose of answering questions asked and to the minimum extent necessary for the purposes of the Foundation.
- Non-disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will not disclose the personal information submitted to us to any third parties without the owner’s consent, except when disclosure thereof is required by law.
- Response to Request for Disclosure, Correction, or Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- If we receive a request for disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of personal information submitted to the Foundation, we will respond to the request promptly after confirming that the person who made the request is the owner of the personal information.